[Apiman-user] TLS / SSL

Marc Savy msavy at redhat.com
Tue Jun 30 04:27:13 EDT 2015

Hi Fadi,

I think you might be getting confused. Are you sure that you want Mutual TLS (i.e. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mutual_authentication) - in this case the gateway needs to provide a certificate store (and usually a truststore), and the service(s) need to provide a certificate store (and also usually their own truststore).

Are you just trying to enable standard TLS?

Regards,
Marc