[Apiman-user] Configure keystore, truststore, password for Vertx

Jakub Čecháček jcechace at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 05:26:24 EST 2015

Hello Charles,

The example you used is specific for the VertX implementation of Apiman's
gateway.

I am not actually sure about the microservice implementation and the use of
Jetty for example. However in case of WildFly you can configure the
truststore in ${APIMAN_HOME}/standalone/configuration/standalone-apiman.xml
 (or any other WF config you decide to use for running apiman)

Jakub