[Apiman-user] Configure keystore, truststore, password for Vertx

Charles Moulliard cmoulliard at redhat.com
Thu Nov 12 05:51:19 EST 2015

We don't have to use the wildfly config file but the apiman.properties
file located under also standalone/configuration folder of wildfly

# SSL/TLS settings for the gateway connector(s).

# Enable devMode for HTTPS connections (gateway trusts any certificate).
# This should *NOT* be used in production mode. *Use with great care.*
apiman-gateway.connector-factory.tls.devMode=true

The connector-factory property will be next retrieved by the gateway as
such :
https://github.com/cmoulliard/apiman/blob/master/gateway/platforms/war/src/main/java/io/apiman/gateway/platforms/war/WarEngineConfig.java#L134