[Apiman-user] Forwarding HTTP requests to service implementations secured by OAuth

Ton Swieb ton at finalist.nl
Wed Nov 18 09:34:17 EST 2015

Hi,

I am using Apiman 1.1.8.Final and I want to use a backend service in Apiman
which is secured by OAuth.
So instead of securing the Apiman side of the service, using the Keycloak
OAuth plugin, Apiman needs forward calls to a service implementation that
is secured by OAuth. I have got an OAuth token with a very long time to
live (days/weeks/months) which I can use.

Currently I only see the option to configure BASIC Authentication or
MTLS/Two-Way-SSL on the service implementation.
Would it be possible to add the HTTP Simple Header policy to the service
and set the Authorization header with "Bearer........." or will that be
stripped off by Apiman when forwarding the call to the backend service?

Kind regards,

Ton