[Apiman-user] Creating resources using Docker image

Eric Wittmann eric.wittmann at redhat.com
Thu Oct 8 08:21:35 EDT 2015

Hi Tim - I'm sorry to say that Arun has moved on from Red Hat, so I'm
assuming he is no longer poking at apiman + docker:

http://blog.arungupta.me/au-revoir-redhat/

If you continue with this effort, we'd love to have a look at your
results.  We currently have a production guide (which might help with
your efforts):

http://www.apiman.io/latest/production-guide.html

But we'd love to have full dockerized versions of each component!

-Eric