[Apiman-user] service not being published to gateway after restart?

Tim Dudgeon tdudgeon.ml at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 07:30:45 EDT 2015

I'm hitting a problem where I'm running apiman in a docker container.
When I first set up a public service it runs fine.
But when I restart the container the service definition is still there,
but the gateway does not respond to requests for the service. If I
create a new version of the service and publish it then it works fine.

Seems like the service definition is not being published to the gateway
after a restart?
I've tried it with the basic Docker container similar to
jboss/apiman-wildfly on Dockerhub and it seems OK with that, so it looks
like its something I've done to cause this, but I don't see any errors
and don't know where to look to try to fix it.
Any ideas what's wrong?
This is with version 1.1.8.Final.

Tim