[Apiman-user] service not being published to gateway after restart?

Tim Dudgeon tdudgeon.ml at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 09:48:13 EDT 2015

If you restart a container it will contain the same state as when it was
stopped.
If you were to create a new container from the image it would of course
not contain the state of other containers created from that image
(unless you were re-using volumes).

And with the jboss/apiman-wildfly image its working OK. I stop the
container and restart it and the gateway is configured.
But in my image, adapted from that image the gateway looses it
configuration, so its clearly something I've done. I just don't know what.

What I've discovered so far is that when restarted ES contains
information in the apiman_manger index but has lost all info in the
apiman_gateway index.

Tim