[Apiman-user] problems adding users

Tim Dudgeon tdudgeon.ml at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 05:54:58 EDT 2015

I'm having difficulty adding users to an organisation.
I add the user to the apiman realm in keycloak, but that new user is not
recognised in the list that apiman presents when adding a member to an
organisation.
I think the new user has had the same roles added (including
realm-management) as the admin user.
In one case I did get one new user recognised after a server restart,
but even that doesn't seem to work consistently.
Also noticed that if I change the email of the admin user in keycloak
that change is not reflected in apiman.
I've tried turning off the user cache in keycloak for the realm (using
the UI), but that makes no difference.
I'm using a standalone keycloak server, but suspect that makes no
difference.

Is there some additional caching going on here?

Tim