[Apiman-user] Apiman & Keycloak

Marc Savy marc.savy at redhat.com
Tue Sep 1 11:22:28 EDT 2015

http://localhost:8080/auth/admin/master/console/#/realms/demo/login-settings -> 'Direct Grant API' -> ON

Now, curl -X POST http://127.0.0.1:8080/auth/realms/demo/protocol/openid-connect/token -H "Content-Type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded" -d "username=demo" -d 'password=demo' -d 'grant_type=password' -d 'client_id=demo'

Works fine!

As a side-note: I would also point your readers towards the Keycloak docs, as this may not be an optimal setup for their real-world requirements (e.g. they may want redirected login-screens, user registration, SAML, etc, etc).