[Apiman-user] HTTP Methods

Fadi Abdin fadiabdeen at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 07:29:58 EDT 2015

Hey Marc,

Thanks for asking.. I did not try updating the new version to get other the
GET to work.

Otherwise everything was perfect until Friday. and all the sudden some
services start giving 500 when calling them (only in one of the
environments setup). then i tried duplicating the the service and pumpup
the version and it worked .. that was weird. but the cors didnt work. I did
not fully invistigate whats going on but i was ready to send you an email
explaining what happened after collecting more information. i'm not sure
why i keep having some issues like this . but if i got a chance this
weekend i might send you details.

Thanks,
Fadi