[Apiman-user] Question about OAuth2 (apiman & keycloak)

Marc Savy marc.savy at redhat.com
Mon Sep 7 14:30:12 EDT 2015

This is using openid-connect, which is layered on top of OAuth2 and provides a bunch of useful standardised fields for authentication purposes (to verify that the caller is who they claim to be; as opposed to authorization, which is talking more about what you are allowed to do).

There are a couple of good StackExchange threads which will be helpful:
  - http://security.stackexchange.com/a/44614
  - http://security.stackexchange.com/a/47136