[Apiman-user] HTTP Methods

Marc Savy marc.savy at redhat.com
Wed Sep 9 16:42:09 EDT 2015

And, I know plugin iteration is a pain at the moment, but we're working
to fix that as soon as is practicable.

In the meanwhile, I want to share with you a quick-and-easy way of
replacing the plugin before an official way comes along.

Note I'm assuming here that you are running a simple all-in-one wildfly
setup.

- First, terminate your server
- In the server directory, do a `find . -name "*.war" | grep cors`
- You'll see something like:

$ find . -name "*.war" | grep cors
./target/wildfly-8.2.0.Final/standalone/data/apiman/plugins/io.apiman.plugins/apiman-plugins-cors-policy/1.2.0-SNAPSHOT/apiman-plugins-cors-policy.war
./target/wildfly-8.2.0.Final/standalone/data/apiman/plugins/io.apiman.plugins/apiman-plugins-cors-policy/1.2.0-SNAPSHOT/apiman-plugins-cors-policy.war/plugin.war

- Build the latest apiman plugins
- Copy the CORS plugin from the target directory and overwrite
'/apiman-plugins-cors-policy.war/plugin.war' as above (e.g. cp
target/apiman-plugins-cors-policy-1.2.0-SNAPSHOT.war <where the
plugin.war is>)
- Start your server again

Hope that helps.

If you have a more complex setup,  you may need to do a bit more work.

Regards,
Marc