[Apiman-user] Production guide

Fadi Abdin fadiabdeen at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 15:02:15 EDT 2015

Well , I have seen an issue sometimes where the service is not available
anymore in the gateway check issue label "Failing Service" on this mailing
list :

basically i get this exception below but if i change the version number it
works fine .

The other use-case , is where i backup my database and load it again , how
do i publish everything again ?

 io.apiman.gateway.engine.beans.exceptions.InvalidServiceException: Service
not found.

	at io.apiman.gateway.engine.impl.ServiceRequestExecutorImpl$3.handle(ServiceRequestExecutorImpl.java:261)
	at io.apiman.gateway.engine.impl.ServiceRequestExecutorImpl$3.handle(ServiceRequestExecutorImpl.java:255)
	at io.apiman.gateway.engine.impl.SecureRegistryWrapper$1.handle(SecureRegistryWrapper.java:107)
	at io.apiman.gateway.engine.impl.SecureRegistryWrapper$1.handle(SecureRegistryWrapper.java:97)
	at io.apiman.gateway.engine.es.ESRegistry$10.completed(ESRegistry.java:415)
	at io.apiman.gateway.engine.es.ESRegistry$10.completed(ESRegistry.java:407)
	at io.searchbox.client.http.JestHttpClient$DefaultCallback.completed(JestHttpClient.java:195)
	at io.searchbox.client.http.JestHttpClient$DefaultCallback.completed(JestHttpClient.java:178)
	at org.apache.http.concurrent.BasicFuture.completed(BasicFuture.java:119)
	at org.apache.http.impl.nio.client.DefaultClientExchangeHandlerImpl.responseCompleted(DefaultClientExchangeHandlerImpl.java:177)
	at org.apache.http.nio.protocol.HttpAsyncRequestExecutor.processResponse(HttpAsyncRequestExecutor.java:412)
	at org.apache.http.nio.protocol.HttpAsyncRequestExecutor.inputReady(HttpAsyncRequestExecutor.java:305)
	at org.apache.http.impl.nio.DefaultNHttpClientConnection.consumeInput(DefaultNHttpClientConnection.java:267)
	at org.apache.http.impl.nio.client.InternalIODispatch.onInputReady(InternalIODispatch.java:81)
	at org.apache.http.impl.nio.client.InternalIODispatch.onInputReady(InternalIODispatch.java:39)
	at org.apache.http.impl.nio.reactor.AbstractIODispatch.inputReady(AbstractIODispatch.java:116)
	at org.apache.http.impl.nio.reactor.BaseIOReactor.readable(BaseIOReactor.java:164)
	at org.apache.http.impl.nio.reactor.AbstractIOReactor.processEvent(AbstractIOReactor.java:339)
	at org.apache.http.impl.nio.reactor.AbstractIOReactor.processEvents(AbstractIOReactor.java:317)
	at org.apache.http.impl.nio.reactor.AbstractIOReactor.execute(AbstractIOReactor.java:278)
	at org.apache.http.impl.nio.reactor.BaseIOReactor.execute(BaseIOReactor.java:106)
	at org.apache.http.impl.nio.reactor.AbstractMultiworkerIOReactor$Worker.run(AbstractMultiworkerIOReactor.java:590)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)