[Apiman-user] apiman 1.2.3 and eap 6.4

Eric Wittmann eric.wittmann at redhat.com
Sat Apr 2 10:14:34 EDT 2016

Hi Enrico.

It is possible to run apiman on EAP 6.4.  My recommendation would be to
start with the EAP7 distribution and strip out Keycloak.  All of
apiman's deployments *should* work fine in EAP 6.4.  If you provide your
own (e.g. external) Keycloak server, then everything else should be
relatively trivial to get working.

If you have trouble, we're happy to help you work through it.

Also - thanks for the note about the production guide.  I'll get that
updated asap.

-Eric