[Apiman-user] APIMAN Question - regarding soap endpoint

Eric Wittmann eric.wittmann at redhat.com
Thu Apr 14 08:06:22 EDT 2016

Hi Gareth.

Sorry you didn't get a response in IRC.  I'm pretty good about answering
stuff like that when I'm around - but we're probably in rather different
timezones.

In any case, apiman doesn't automatically modify the URLs found in the
response body.  However there is a policy that can do that - it's called
the URL Rewriting Policy.  It requires a bit of configuration (a regular
expression to match the specific URLs you want it to rewrite, as well as
the replacement value).

Give it a try, and let us know if you need a bit of help with the
configuration.

-Eric