[Apiman-user] Update: apiman and 3scale

Eric Wittmann eric.wittmann at redhat.com
Fri Aug 19 11:19:54 EDT 2016

Hey everyone.  We mentioned it a couple of months ago when the news was
fresh, but just as a reminder, Red Hat has acquired 3scale technologies.
  This has resulted in a change in priority with respect to API
Management work within the company.  As you can imagine, the apiman team
in particular has been impacted.

To help everyone understand the future of apiman, we've put together a
blog post to answer some common questions.  You can find it here:

http://www.apiman.io/blog/apiman/3scale/2016/08/19/3scale-apiman-part2.html

Anyone with additional questions or comments, please feel free to do so
here, or in any of the other various places we try to communicate
(comments on the blog post, IRC, twitter, etc).  Always happy to have
conversations with our fantastic community!  :)