[Apiman-user] Change default gateway instance

Eric Wittmann eric.wittmann at redhat.com
Tue Feb 2 08:20:26 EST 2016

At the moment it is not possible to do this at installation time.  Of
course, once apiman is running you can use the REST layer to change the
gateway information.

We have an Import feature which could also be used, but we don't yet
have a feature that will trigger the import during startup.

I think there is a JIRA kicking around for the latter issue.

https://issues.jboss.org/browse/APIMAN-566

I can kick it up the priority list since it's been requested a few times
now (and would be particularly handy when using e.g. docker).

Would that solve the issue for you?

-Eric