[Apiman-user] Extending the Client lifecycle

michele danieli michele.danieli at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 08:58:25 EST 2016

I have to integrate an external (and existing) Authentication provider that
will support the OAuth flow.

While I understand the implementation aspects of the plugin (looking at the
code was useful) I am wondering how can I extend the client life-cycle in
order to create a client on the external provider (via a REST end-point)
and receive a client id and secret.  Additionally I would like to extend
the client model in order to make this information in the ClientApp
property page.

Anyone considered a similar scenario?

Thanks
Michele