[Apiman-user] Status of 1.2.0?

Eric Wittmann eric.wittmann at redhat.com
Mon Jan 11 11:26:34 EST 2016

Yes, apiman 1.2.0.Final is good to go - we're waiting on an official
release until we have updated a few non-code related resources (project
site, documentation, etc...).

Please note that 1.2.0.Final is a breaking change from 1.1.x.  In
particular we have renamed a number of entities, resulting in changes to
the storage layer *and* changes to the manager API endpoints.

If you are in production with 1.1.9.Final then you won't be able to
easily upgrade (a procedure for doing upgrades was introduced in 1.2.x
but only works going forward).

If you haven't gone to production yet, you can grab 1.2.0.Final but know
that you'll basically have to start fresh until we can develop some sort
of useful upgrade procedure specific to 1.1.9->1.2.0.

Note: you can build from source or download from here:

http://downloads.jboss.org/apiman/1.2.0.Final/apiman-distro-wildfly8-1.2.0.Final-overlay.zip

-Eric