[Apiman-user] OAuth with non public API

Eric Wittmann eric.wittmann at redhat.com
Thu Jan 14 08:34:22 EST 2016

Hi Michele.

That is correct.  Typically the end-user population is tied to the API
being invoked rather than the Client (software) being used to connect.
If that is not the case, then you could configure the OAuth policy on
the Client Application rather than on the API (Service).  That way you
could have a different user population for each connecting client.  If
that's your use-case I'd love to hear more about it. :)

-Eric