[Apiman-user] 1.2.1.Final / Wildfly 9 conflict with production deployment instructions

Eric Wittmann eric.wittmann at redhat.com
Mon Jan 25 16:19:26 EST 2016

Oh poop.

You're right - they changed how KC is configured.  Since we upgraded to
the latest keycloak, the production guide needs to change.

Here's the new configuration format:

https://github.com/apiman/apiman/blob/master/distro/wildfly9/src/main/resources/overlay/standalone/configuration/standalone-apiman.xml#L411-L442

I'll update the production guide and thanks for the notice.

-Eric