[Apiman-user] 1.2.1.Final / Wildfly 9 conflict with production deployment instructions

Paul Blair pblair at clearme.com
Mon Jan 25 16:32:04 EST 2016

What's not clear to me at this point is how to disable the local Keycloak.
In the section you highlighted, I had used

<subsystem xmlns="urn:jboss:domain:keycloak-server:1.1">
   <auth-server name="main-auth-server">
      <enabled>false</enabled>
      <web-context>auth</web-context>
   </auth-server>
</subsystem>

But this is what gives the "Unknown keycloak-server subsystem tag:
auth-server" error.

I'm not sure where to look up the documentation of this subsystem; it's
not in the documentation of the JBoss adapter for Keycloak. Do I just
remove the subsystem completely from the xml file in order to disable the
server?