[Apiman-user] external Keycloak server

enrico lists at comiti.name
Thu Jan 28 03:08:20 EST 2016

Hi all,
thanks for the responses.

@Mark: yes, I know that is a release candidate but looks like the
final version is near and, being on a new project, I wanted start with
the very last versions :)

A part from this, I have tried with 1.7.0.Final too, but I have the
same problem:

User gets a "Forbidden" page and Keycloak server logs say:

WARN  [org.keycloak.events]:
type=CODE_TO_TOKEN_ERROR,
realmId=352d562a-f3e5-4b7a-99ad-4331cdfdf085, clientId=apimanui,
userId=null, ipAddress=127.0.0.1, error=invalid_client_credentials,
grant_type=authorization_code

Thanks a lot for the help, best regards,
Enrico

--
Enrico Comiti