[Apiman-user] ApiMan and ActiveMQ

Charles Moulliard cmoullia at redhat.com
Thu Jan 28 03:14:47 EST 2016

As there is a HTTP/HTTPS ActiveMQ Transport protocol, you can already use the APiMan Gateway ;-)
Nevertheless, I'm not sure that Apiman could offer real added value for such architecture design as Authentication (Basic, LDAP, JDBC) & Authorization is already designed into ActiveMQ (JAASAuthenticationPlugin & JAASAuthorization plugin) and I don't think that the cache, quota or rate policy are meaningful for JMS-HTTP transfer ...