[Apiman-user] Plugins page stack trace - APIMan 1.2.1 on PostgreSQL 9.5

Eric Wittmann eric.wittmann at redhat.com
Fri Jan 29 08:14:57 EST 2016

Thanks for the full stack trace - I'll have a look at this asap.

What version of postgres are you using?

Regarding security, we use KeyCloak in two different ways.  The first is
to secure apiman itself (e.g. so you can log into the UI).  The second
as the OAuth provider when protecting managed APIs.  In order to enable
OAuth for an API managed by apiman, you need to add the Keycloak OAuth
policy to it.

Note that we could, for example, switch to using something *else* for
securing apiman, such as JAAS or CAS.  Even if we did that, we would
still support using KeyCloak to secure managed endpoints via OAuth.

I hope that makes sense.

-Eric