[Apiman-user] Regarding apiman deployment

Vaidya, Sagar Sagar.Vaidya at nttdata.com
Mon Jul 11 09:52:05 EDT 2016

Hi Eric,

I have attached the startup log in the mail after deploying apiman on aws server. I followed the steps given in http://www.apiman.io/latest/download.html -> Tomcat 8+.

Thanks and Regards,
Sagar Vaidya

-----Original Message-----
From: Eric Wittmann [mailto:eric.wittmann at redhat.com]
Sent: 11 July 2016 16:51
To: Ashish Patel; Uikey, Nitin; Bargaje, Rushikesh; apiman-user at lists.jboss.org
Cc: Wani, Nilesh; Bhisikar, Amit; Vaidya, Sagar
Subject: Re: [Apiman-user] Regarding apiman deployment

There is a local instance of elasticsearch that gets started up as part of the apiman quickstart - that is what should be running on port 19200.
  If you're getting this error on startup, one of these problems may be
occurring:

* Port 19200 is blocked somehow
* Elasticsearch failed to start
* Apiman is trying to access Elasticsearch before it has fully started up

Perhaps post your full tomcat startup log?

-Eric