[Apiman-user] apiman Production Deployment

Ashish Patel Ashish.Patel at futureretail.in
Wed Jun 8 06:33:01 EDT 2016

Hi,

I was referring production guide (http://www.apiman.io/latest/production-guide.html) for apiman production deployment @ our organisation.

have few queries, appreciate if someone can help.

1. We want to have single API Manager for our consumers in "on-premise" and "cloud" (AWS/Azure..etc). So, can we deploy couple of instance of " Apiman Gateway" in on-premise and couple of on cloud ? If yes, what would be possible deployment architecture ? (best place to put RDBMS on-prem/cloud, best place to put keyclock server/ ES server..etc ?)

2. production guide having wildfly version, however we would prefer tomcat / vert.x, any specific guide changes for tomcat / vert.x ?

3. Can we have companies using apiman on production ? any benchmarking stats and case study material ?

Thanks & Regards,
Ashish

Disclaimer: This message may contain privileged and confidential information and is solely for the use of intended recipient. The views expressed in this email are those of the sender and not Future Group's. The recipient should check this email and attachments for the presence of viruses. Future Group accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. Future Group may monitor and record all emails.