[Apiman-user] Transformer policy plugin issue

Ashish Patel Ashish.Patel at futureretail.in
Mon Jun 13 01:04:17 EDT 2016

Thanks Eric for quick response.

We want SOAP to JSON for our legacy Apps (like SAP ECC) which can't expose JSON. We want to have standard input for all our Mobile / APIs as JSON and so we need this conversion (though not 100% REST compatible).

Sure, APIMAN-1182, opened.

Thanks & Regards,
Ashish Patel
(M) +91 93270 15128

"Scientists investigate that which already is;Engineers create that which has never been." - Albert Einstein.