[Apiman-user] Different API version-Contract Creation

Eric Wittmann eric.wittmann at redhat.com
Mon Jun 13 12:11:10 EDT 2016

If I understand correctly, then this is most likely a bug.  Could you
write up a JIRA issue for this?  Perhaps mark it as a Blocker if possible.

I will try to reproduce it asap.

In the meantime, you could use the alternate approach to finding APIs
and creating contracts.  See the "Search for APIs to consume" link on
the details page (in the top box) for a given Client App:

http://imgur.com/Q70IIxJ

-Eric