[Apiman-user] Elasticsearch configuration

Aikeaguinea aikeaguinea at xsmail.com
Tue Mar 1 10:01:23 EST 2016

I'll keep you posted. Using Amazon's Elasticsearch service presents
issues of its own, since it can't be secured using VPC security groups.
I found a very lightweight JS proxy for signing requests to the service,
which allows you to use IAM users and roles to restrict access to the
service -- this may also be useful knowledge for anyone who gets into
this situation.

The proxy is on Gist at
https://gist.github.com/nakedible-p/ad95dfb1c16e75af1ad5 with a
description at https://forums.aws.amazon.com/thread.jspa?threadID=218214