[Apiman-user] How to change the default API URL

Eric Wittmann eric.wittmann at redhat.com
Wed Mar 16 07:08:50 EDT 2016

There's no way to customize the format of the endpoint at the moment.
That would need to be a feature request, unless you wanted to fork the
codebase (not really recommended).  I'd recommend creating a JIRA
feature request ticket for this, with your requirements.  It's not
particularly hard to implement I don't think.

The context is something you *can* change.  Here's how:

1) Unpack/open the following file:

$WILDFLY/standalone/deployments/apiman-gateway.war

2) Modify the following file within that WAR:

/WEB-INF/jboss-web.xml

3) Change the context-root element to "gateway":

<context-root>gateway</context-root>

4) Re-package up the WAR file and rename it to "gateway.war" (optional)

5) Profit!

-Eric