[Apiman-user] linkerd style routing?

Heiko Braun ike.braun at googlemail.com
Tue May 31 09:38:41 EDT 2016

Yes, it seems linkerd borrowed much of routing table from finagle:

https://linkerd.io/doc/dtabs/ <https://linkerd.io/doc/dtabs/>

The other component that comes into play is what they call namerd, which provides name resolution through external registries.

But AFAIK, APIMan already has support for registries like consul & zookeeper?

Regards, Heiko