[Apiman-user] APIMAN Analytics

Eric Wittmann eric.wittmann at redhat.com
Tue May 31 16:46:58 EDT 2016

Hello, Mohan Joyappa (@ ebsco)!  :)

All of the information you listed below is available in the metrics
storage, if you are using Elasticsearch for metrics (apiman supports
multiple metrics storage back-ends).  Only a small subset of the data
collected is surfaced in the apiman UI.

However, you could install and use Kibana to give yourself a way to
create arbitrary visualizations/graphs of the metrics data.
Alternatively you could access the data directly by issuing
Elasticsearch aggregation queries.  Unless you are an Elasticsearch
expert, I expect the former will be easier.

In the future we may have more extensive support for querying the
metrics data, but for now this is what we have.

Regards,

Eric