[Apiman-user] Custom API Registration Paths

Eric Wittmann eric.wittmann at redhat.com
Wed Oct 12 12:09:23 EDT 2016

We had intended to implement custom per-API gateway endpoints, which
would be a manual way of achieving this.  However, that feature was
never implemented.

The only two choices right now (both active by default) are:

/org/api/version

   and

/org/api
(with version passed via an HTTP request header)

Customizing that to something else would not be difficult, but it would
require modifying apiman source code here:

https://github.com/apiman/apiman/blob/master/gateway/platforms/servlet/src/main/java/io/apiman/gateway/platforms/servlet/GatewayServlet.java#L378-L382

   OR here:

https://github.com/apiman/apiman/blob/master/gateway/platforms/servlet/src/main/java/io/apiman/gateway/platforms/servlet/GatewayServlet.java#L378-L382

-Eric