[Apiman-user] APIMAN Best Practice for Response Critical APIs

Marc Savy marc.savy at redhat.com
Mon Feb 6 09:22:04 EST 2017

Also, as a suggestion coming from another conversation between Eric and
Ram, you might want to check performance with metrics disabled - the
current ESMetrics implementation may not be coping under high load.

apiman-gateway.metrics=io.apiman.gateway.engine.impl.InMemoryMetrics
apiman-manager-ui.metrics.enable=false

We'll look at optimising it; shouldn't be difficult.