[Apiman-user] APIMAN configuration for high-load application

Marc Savy marc.savy at redhat.com
Tue Feb 7 08:09:08 EST 2017

Hi,

Can you share a bit of information about your setup?

For instance, if you share apiman.properties with any sensitive information
taken out.

This sounds like it could be a good candidate for trying our Vert.x-based
gateway. I've been working a lot on it lately - it might be worth trying
out in a test deployment. However, I'd need to know more about your
existing setup, as the bottleneck might be elsewhere.

Regards,
Marc