[Apiman-user] APIMAN configuration for high-load application

Marc Savy marc.savy at redhat.com
Tue Feb 14 12:40:04 EST 2017

Another thought. In your WF10 standalone.xml you can try substantially
boosting up the number of connections that Undertow allows:

See:

<request-limit name="limit-connections" max-concurrent-requests="15000"
queue-size="100"/>

An example is in the <filters> section of the following undertow config:

https://github.com/wildfly/wildfly/blob/master/undertow/
src/test/resources/org/wildfly/extension/undertow/undertow-3.1.xml