[Apiman-user] Query

pal rawat palrawat at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 02:01:04 EST 2017

Hi Apiman Team,

I am Devops with a startup Project. Need ur help.

We have apiman that is storing data in Elastic Search. We have Grafana,
that is using ElasticSearch as data source.One of the variable in apiman is
resource [ "resource" : {
            "type" : "string"] The resource values are like
"/token/refresh", so when I trying to parse/execute calucaiton this
resource type, its displaying it as two different values like token one and
refresh another, that is wrong. I need it to as single "/token/refresh".

I know about data collector like logstash, where one can declare them as
data type URIPARAM, that can fix the problem. But not sure here.

May I request you to please help me.

Best Regards
Deepak