[Apiman-user] Would be possible to upgrade APIMan from 1.2.8 to 1.3.0?

Celso Agra celso.agra at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 10:32:53 EDT 2017

Here is the error when I try to register some changes in my ClientApp

io.apiman.manager.api.rest.contract.exceptions.ActionException: Failed to
register client.
at
io.apiman.manager.api.rest.impl.util.ExceptionFactory.actionException(ExceptionFactory.java:331)
at
io.apiman.manager.api.rest.impl.ActionResourceImpl.registerClient(ActionResourceImpl.java:427)
at
io.apiman.manager.api.rest.impl.ActionResourceImpl.performAction(ActionResourceImpl.java:111)
at
io.apiman.manager.api.rest.impl.ActionResourceImpl$Proxy$_$$_WeldClientProxy.performAction(Unknown
Source)
at
at
at
org.jboss.resteasy.core.MethodInjectorImpl.invoke(MethodInjectorImpl.java:139)
at
org.jboss.resteasy.core.ResourceMethodInvoker.invokeOnTarget(ResourceMethodInvoker.java:295)
at
org.jboss.resteasy.core.ResourceMethodInvoker.invoke(ResourceMethodInvoker.java:249)
at
org.jboss.resteasy.core.ResourceMethodInvoker.invoke(ResourceMethodInvoker.java:236)
at
org.jboss.resteasy.core.SynchronousDispatcher.invoke(SynchronousDispatcher.java:402)
at
org.jboss.resteasy.core.SynchronousDispatcher.invoke(SynchronousDispatcher.java:209)
at
org.jboss.resteasy.plugins.server.servlet.ServletContainerDispatcher.service(ServletContainerDispatcher.java:221)
at
org.jboss.resteasy.plugins.server.servlet.HttpServletDispatcher.service(HttpServletDispatcher.java:56)
at
org.jboss.resteasy.plugins.server.servlet.HttpServletDispatcher.service(HttpServletDispatcher.java:51)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:790)
Caused by: io.apiman.gateway.engine.beans.exceptions.RegistrationException:
API api-servico-dev not found in Organization homolog.
at
io.apiman.gateway.engine.es.ESRegistry.validateContract(ESRegistry.java:159)
at
io.apiman.gateway.engine.es.ESRegistry.validateClient(ESRegistry.java:139)
at
io.apiman.gateway.engine.es.ESRegistry.registerClient(ESRegistry.java:108)
at
io.apiman.gateway.engine.es.PollCachingESRegistry.registerClient(PollCachingESRegistry.java:114)
at
io.apiman.gateway.engine.impl.SecureRegistryWrapper.registerClient(SecureRegistryWrapper.java:81)
at
io.apiman.gateway.api.rest.impl.ClientResourceImpl.register(ClientResourceImpl.java:54)

--
---
*Celso Agra*