[Apiman-user] Elastic search upgrade

Balu S sbalu27 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 09:51:11 EDT 2017

Ok, So option 3) is not straightforward. The build fails as there is bunch
of API incompatibility between 1.7 and 2.4 versions. Unless one wiling to
refactor the apiman-es source to use 2.4 API or may be latest 5.2.

I have gone ahead with option 1 and used a separate ES instance running
with 2.4.4 (cannot go higher than this version due to incompatibility with
bundled ES API in apiman) version and it seems fine. Since I'm not worried
about the old indices, this looks like straightforward option.

But if someone want to use old indices, then you may need to dig deeper to
re-index may be (?).

regards
Balu