[Apiman-user] Would be possible to upgrade APIMan from 1.2.8 to 1.3.0?

Celso Agra celso.agra at gmail.com
Wed May 31 16:45:40 EDT 2017

Hi all,

Sorry about that, but I'm concern to upgrade my apiman to a newest.
I read about upgrating the application:
http://www.apiman.io/latest/installation-guide.html#_upgrading_to_a_new_apiman_version
But I'd like to know if I upgrade from 1.2.8 to 1.3.0 is must needed to
export and reimport all data from different versions.

Could I just change server and application without change anything in my
database? just put the new wildfly running the apiman instance. Would be
possible to do that?

PS.: My APIMan is running with a remote database and remote Keycloak.

Best Regards,

--
---
*Celso Agra*