[Apiman-user] Bind Vert.x Gateway to IP

Jorge Riquelme jorge at larix.cl
Thu Oct 5 09:32:26 EDT 2017

Hi Eric,

Thank you for the clarification. In fact, I made a change there yesterday
to get the Gateway running, but I wasn't sure if some alternative was
available.

I created a Jira issue (https://issues.jboss.org/browse/APIMAN-1292) and a
pull request (https://github.com/apiman/apiman/pull/627).

Best regards,
Jorge Riquelme

*Jorge Riquelme Santana*
*Co-founder & CTO*, Larix <http://www.larix.cl/>
mobile: (+56 9) 66594454 <%28%2B56%209%29%2062481315>
web: www.larix.cl