[Apiman-user] Custom reports from ES

Ashish Patel ashish.patel at futuregroup.in
Wed Oct 11 04:53:30 EDT 2017

Hi,

We are using APIMan (1.2.7) in production and can see default API Metrics from APIMan Manager instance. It gives last 30 days/7 days usage. However, we would like to fetch custom reports like

1.       Max/Avg no of requests per day per API

2.       Max/Avg.  response time per API

3.       Total no. of APIs being used in last X days (across different organization).

Can we plug Kibana on top of ES and fetch such reports ?
In case if we want to shoot direct ES command , any help in ES queries to retrieve reports such as above ?
Any other help to achieve above will be highly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,
Ashish