[Apiman-user] Internal Server Error through DELETE method, when there is no Content-Type in header

Celso Agra celso.agra at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 23:12:11 EDT 2017

Hi Marc and Eric,

I did a VM to simulate this issue. Here ir the project:
https://github.com/celsoagra/apiman-json-server

I created an apiman server with the API (json-server), and try to execute
that with the same configs of my environment. But, I didn't get this
Internal Server Error. So, problem could be on my environment.

Thanks a lot for the attention

Best Regards,

Celso Agra

--