[Apiman-user] How to change base url of the gateway endpoint

Eric Wittmann eric.wittmann at redhat.com
Fri Sep 1 11:56:31 EDT 2017

When you say it "doesn't work" can you be more specific?  Is the host
unreachable or do you receive an error from the Apiman server?

I'll assume that the host is simply unreachable and answer that. :)

Marc will need to confirm, but I believe the vert.x server automatically
binds to 0.0.0.0 when it starts up, so I don't think you should need to
configure anything to bind to a specific network host.

The only other thing I can think of is that your Ubuntu system has a
firewall enabled and that you need to open port 8080 on that firewall so
that external TCP requests can be made.

https://help.ubuntu.com/stable/ubuntu-help/net-firewall-on-off.html

-Eric