[Apiman-user] How to change base url of the gateway endpoint

Olivier ROZIER orozier at ac-dijon.fr
Fri Sep 8 02:36:08 EDT 2017

Hi Marc,

I have used this procedure to install APIMAN, wildfly and vert.x :

// Step 1
mkdir ~/apiman-1.3.1.Final
cd ~/apiman-1.3.1.Final
curl http://download.jboss.org/wildfly/10.1.0.Final/wildfly-10.1.0.Final.zip -o wildfly-10.1.0.Final.zip
curl http://downloads.jboss.org/apiman/1.3.1.Final/apiman-distro-wildfly10-1.3.1.Final-overlay.zip -o apiman-distro-wildfly10-1.3.1.Final-overlay.zip
unzip wildfly-10.1.0.Final.zip
unzip -o apiman-distro-wildfly10-1.3.1.Final-overlay.zip -d wildfly-10.1.0.Final
cd wildfly-10.1.0.Final
./bin/standalone.sh -c standalone-apiman.xml

// Step 2
cd ~/apiman-1.3.1.Final
curl http://downloads.jboss.org/apiman/1.3.1.Final/apiman-distro-vertx-1.3.1.Final.zip -o apiman-distro-vertx-1.3.1.Final.zip
cd apiman-distro-vertx-1.3.1.Final
./apiman-gateway.sh --conf=configs/conf-es.json

// Step 3
Add the gateway to the Manager.

After that, I write this in the form when I created my API :

For your point of view, is it correct?

Thank you for your reply.

Olivier