[Apiman-user] APIManager Prod issue help required

Eric Wittmann eric.wittmann at redhat.com
Wed Feb 28 16:45:29 EST 2018

What's happening when you ask the API Manager for the endpoint is that the
manager tries to make an HTTP connection to the Gateway that the API has
been published to.  The assumption is that the Gateway knows its own
external URL and is therefore the only party that can report it.

The error stack trace indicates that the HTTP connection between the
manager and gateway resulted in a 502 error (Bad Gateway).

Has anything changed with your deployed Gateway?  Can you still publish
APIs to that Gateway?  You could try going to the Gateway admin page and
try "testing" the Gateway link from there.

-Eric