[Apiman-user] Apiman 1.4.0.Final released

Marc Savy marc.savy at redhat.com
Thu Jun 14 04:46:20 EDT 2018

Thanks for bringing this up, Donovan.

As a quick update: it looks like something also went wrong during the
release scripts for apiman-plugins and some of the version
substitutions didn't happen properly (might be my fault, but I'm
really not sure -- it's likely a consequence of earlier failures due
to the OSSRH glitches interrupting things).

I ended up having to do a force push on plugins to bring everything
back into sync, so many apologies to anyone who pulled from master in
the last 24h.

Apiman plugins 1.4.0.Final release /should/ be available now -- I
received an error from OSSRH but it seems to have deployed anyway.

Please try it out.

Regards,
Marc

On 14 June 2018 at 08:46, Marc Savy <marc.savy at redhat.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> It /should/ be there now. It seems to have hit a technical glitch of
> some sort. I'll try again right now.
>
> There were some technical problems with Sonatype's OSSRH which meant
> it took 2 days to get the release out (see:
> https://issues.sonatype.org/browse/OSSRH-40470 and thread
> https://twitter.com/marcsavy/status/1006606526050598912).
>
> On 14 June 2018 at 07:33, Donovan Muller <donovan.muller at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Thanks for the release!
>> When will the 1.4.0 release plugins be published to Maven central (or
>> perhaps another download site)?
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> On Wed, 13 Jun 2018 at 17:04 Marc Savy <marc.savy at redhat.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Very happy to say that 1.4.0.Final has been released.
>>>
>>> Please try it out and give feedback.
>>>
>>> The major outward facing changes are:
>>>    - Upgrade Elasticsearch support to 5.x (from 1.x).
>>>    - Allow policies to suppress and allow connector headers via policy
>>> context
>>>    - Lots of bug-fixes
>>>
>>> When upgrading from ES 1.x to 5.x you may need to do an export/import,
>>> and/or follow Elasticsearch's own migration procedures if you prefer.
>>>
>>> Vert.x (Gateway Only):
>>>
>>> http://downloads.jboss.org/apiman/1.4.0.Final/apiman-distro-vertx-1.4.0.Final.zip
>>>
>>> WF10/EAP7.1:
>>>
>>> http://downloads.jboss.org/apiman/1.4.0.Final/apiman-distro-wildfly10-1.4.0.Final-overlay.zip