[Apiman-user] APIManager Prod issue help required

Ashish Patel ashish.patel at futuregroup.in
Fri Mar 2 09:56:23 EST 2018

Thanks Eric.

Yes, after bit diagnosing found that one of our production API source was down/timing out (we have set timeout in apiman config) as we got just too many hits for same API and this has caused Production APIMan Wildfly server also clogging other requests.

Though we resolved problem by solving thhe said Production API source – was wandering is that any way we can isolate the API response time issue only for the impacted API and not others (like in this case it impacted all API requests including from API Manager).

I could think of one option to resolve is to  configure low timeouts in apiman config and also specifying API specific timeout to override if required (like for said Production API the timeout was higher due to it’s a Legacy App). Will that be enough ? how can we do it in APIMan ? or any other suggestions ?

Thanks & Regards,
Ashish Patel
(M) +91 93270 15128