[Apiman-user] Apiman X-Fowarded-For on Simple Header Policy

Eric Wittmann eric.wittmann at redhat.com
Fri Mar 9 10:17:11 EST 2018

Note that, with just a little bit of java expertise, you can easily create
your own policy plugin.  The documentation for doing so is quite good (IMO):

http://www.apiman.io/latest/developer-guide.html#_plugins

Also there are plenty of examples here:

https://github.com/apiman/apiman-plugins

You could start with the no-op policy (is a valid, working policy plugin
but doesn't do anything) and the simple-header-policy (does things with
headers).

-Eric